Funny you should ask that… I’ve asked myself the same thing numerous times. After going back and forth with myself I landed on a couple of reasons:
- Relatable Story – I think there are a lot of people out there who are just like me who might not know that what we are going through/have gone through is more normal than we think:
- I’m a mom who works full-time, my husband works full-time and we are trying to get everything as organized and efficient as possible.
- As a child I grew up with a disruptive life which caused me to have anxiety and eventually panic attacks as an adult.
- When I was young we used to wait in line for food-stamps and now I’m living a life I never thought was possible because of hardwork and dedication.
- On a Journey – I’m on a journey as a new Mom and new Christian to figure out how to be a mirror of Jesus and raise my daughter to be the same.
- I found faith in 2017 and eventually located a church (with the help of friends) that is perfect for me.
- I’m learning something every day about the Lord and where I reside in his kingdom.
- I grew up with some church experiences but they were not what I believe Jesus had in mind.
- I’m here to point to the empty tomb when the enemy comes my way and share the Lord with anyone I can.
- Working Towards Being Debt Free – 2018 has been declared “Debt Free – 2018” in our home and we are working towards it every day.
- I believe other people can benefit from the successes and failures we go through to achieve our goal.
It’s quite a bit and I’m sure I could come up with more but right now this is what I’m focused on. I want to share the way we do life and how we are growing every day.